Frequently Asked Questions
9. For which Visa you should I apply to travel to India?
You should apply for online Visa on the official website : /https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/
10. How much far is Patnem from Goa International Airport?
Patnem is about 60 kms from Dabolim International Airport, Goa. It will take approximately 1h30 by car to reach Patnem. The cost of the taxi is between 1800 to 2500 Indian Roupies.
All budgets and all type of accommodations are available online :
For Goa – India, as myself and Stephanie are staying there for several months, we can help you to find your accommodation but only when the course fees have been paid.
1. What is the difference between “Oil Yoga” and “Mahanyasa yoga”?
2. What is the procedure after filling the application form?
3. Can I attend a drop in class?
4. Who should not attend the Oil yoga class?
- Students who are allergic to Oils
- Students who have open wound or rashes on the body
- During the pregnancy
- Acute health problems such as Back pain, Heart problem, High Blood pressure and Asthma.
- First 3 days of menstruation student should avoid the oil yoga practice. But other classes like Drishti practice, Basic Steps of Pranayama, Vinyasa count and Mantra chanting classes should be attended.
5. Will I get any class material?
6. Will oil be provided in the class?
High-quality oil will be provided to apply to the body according to the need of the sequence which will be included in the class fee.
7. Which are the non-practice days during a month?
8. Oil Allergy?